Monday, May 07, 2007

Deep Discount DVD

I purchased the Cinderella (1957) DVD when it was released from the online DVD store: Deep Discount DVD. The DVD appeared to have been lost in the mail because it did not arrive in the usual time which I expect orders from this store to arrive, so I wrote a note to the customer service department about it, and they said they would mail out a new one, and they did. The next thing that happened is two DVDs arrive at my house...not at the same time, but there was not a long time in between arrivals either. I don't know why the first one took so much longer than usual. But anyway, there I was with two DVDs having only paid for one, so I sent an email to customer service explaining what happened and offering to pay for the extra DVD. So far they have not taken me up on my offer, so I got an extra DVD for free. I feel bad about that, but I have been a good customer (so maybe it was decided I deserved a bonus! lol) and I did offer to pay so I don't know what else I could have done.

myLot Profile

No comments: