Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rituals Coffee House

Their coffee chillers are pretty decent. I don't like the synthetic cream they use, but other than that, you get a decent drink. I never have coffee but others have had it and commented on the taste. My "ritual" is the Belgian Chocolate Chiller which I had at UWI's Rituals as well as at the Rituals on South Quay. When I had it at UWI, I found the chocolate was not well blended, so the drink was not very smooth. At South Quay, the texture was smoother so I enjoyed it more.

Now I want to post a specific review of the Fish Panini (Sandwich) offered at Rituals Coffee House on UWI St. Augustine. If I could use the words: "nasty, stink or disgusting" I would, but I fear those might be too strong and offensive. So I will just state the sandwich was unbelievably unpalatable. The only reason I ate it was to stave off starvation because I was hungry. I will never buy that sandwich again. The "fish" turned out to be two flat rectangles which looked like processed meat with a "fish flavour" although I honestly do not know what they used. Silly me! I was expecting real fish! I would not recommend that sandwich to anyone. I am certainly not going to buy it again.

No comments: