Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RBL Follow up

This is an update to my previous post.
I have to say kudos to the RBL PR person for doing a really brilliant job of getting things done in a short time. RBL Powers That Be (PTB) were not content to send me an emailed apology only, they actually managed to get me into "the system" (and notified me of it within a day or two of the first email) so I do not have to show my Professional Club (PC) card the next time I say I am a member and they don't believe me, they just have to check. And I know it works too, because I went today to get the draft made, finally. Again the clerk mentioned the commission and I replied that I am a member of the PC and she glanced across at the screen and saw that it was true so she said "Ok" and didn't ask anything further.

I know it's nitpicking and probably asking too much, and maybe they just never think to check, but couldn't she have shown the initiative to first check "the system" to see if I was a member of the PC so she wouldn't even have to mention the commission? I probably shouldn't expect that much! Or maybe they just hope we forget that little fee waiver and go ahead and pay the commission. No refunds right?!

No comments: