Saturday, June 09, 2012

The Cinema 8 Experience

When you think it cannot get any worse, it surely does...right? Cinema 8 is not a favourite place but they tend to run the movies I want to see so I go there, and try to make it on the Tuesday (the 'discount day'), because why should I pay more when I can pay less? Nevertheless, I do not go often, so this minimises the impact of any negativity I inevitably experience.
The last time we were there, we were rudely told we have to come back at [the time stated on the ticket] when we attempted to enter about 20min before the ads/previews aka the printed "start time" of the movie. Now I don't mind waiting outside, but I do mind being informed of that in a manner that leaves much to be desired. I'm guessing the csrs have been trained, but perhaps they need a refresher....or some motivation, because they clearly are incapable of delivering the simplest information with an ounce of courtesy. It's not what you say, it's how you say it, right?

No comments: